Friday, June 24, 2011

An ode...

I am not new to this game, consider me a novice by no means.


I have done my share, mind you. I have used the likes of you! some much better than you. Deserted them all and never looked back when I had to move on. I never felt any regret, nor did I sense any guilt or remorse. Not even once did I feel compelled to linger, to come back, to surrender, to feel addicted. But with you..

The smile I have when I think of you.. is not exactly new, I admit. but I am surprised that it has not changed even after the novelty has worn off. On the contrary, I feel your need more and more and I do not want to think of those days when I cannot kiss you anymore. In simple words, I need you.

You have changed my habits, my whole day.. in a way, my life.

Addiction is not a good thing, I know. but thats what I have for you - All beans, no chicory, freshly ground.. oh my cup of coffee now that I know you, have you, I dont ever wanna let you go.

9 comments:

'Niroo' Ravi - Copywriter, Creative thinker, Blogger, Pot painter, Bongo banger, Angel, Devil, Freak said...

instantly takes me back to my Cafe Mocha article :)..
I recently tried CCD's choco cappuccino with Irish syrup (I think it's non-alcholic whiskey (didn't know that existed) that they also claim to use in their Irish Coffee). And I can't wait to try it again :-D.

Sneha said...

he he, wow, if not alcohol, sounds like some other addictive thing they put in there :P

notgogol said...

must.have.coffee.now

@Niranjani: I so knew you would have a comment here. Is "buy my very own CCD" on your bucket list by any chance? Just asking. Honest :D

notgogol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sneha said...

I got another cup just now!

As for Niranjani, it may be more like, turn into a coffee bean! CCD might make you a brand ambassador or something soon

'Niroo' Ravi - Copywriter, Creative thinker, Blogger, Pot painter, Bongo banger, Angel, Devil, Freak said...

@Sneha & Notgogol:

Saw ur comments nearly a month later.
Very much hoping CCD (at least the Cenotaph Rd one) will make me their ambassador, or Mercedes, or Ferrari.. sigh!! ;-)

@Notgogol: Not just Coffee Day, but a lot more places - all there on my bucket list :P

'Niroo' Ravi - Copywriter, Creative thinker, Blogger, Pot painter, Bongo banger, Angel, Devil, Freak said...

@Sneha - I tried that Irish coffee I mentioned, and it SUCKS (I found out that it is a combo of hot water, fresh cream & Irish syrup - I guess its that whiskey claim). I had a cup of frothy cappuccino to make up for that - one of CCD's best creations.

fastfifa14 said...

Need for Rate Most Wanted, due the following month, provides online enjoy to a different platform: the Xbox. The writer has additionally today concretely established that this game's PSP nephew, Dependence on Pace Most popular 5-1-0, can sport the two-player on the internet method. Nevertheless, while many Needed will certainly melt away rubberized within brand new on the web place, one particular system might find the Internet-enabled aspect permanently stationed. These days, Expert advisor exposed in order to GameSpot that the PS2 type of the actual forthcoming avenue speed won't support online play. Even though the headline is sure to dissatisfy The loyalists, it can be certain to please Microsoft, that has witnessed its relationship using Twenty million grow from the time the particular broad author got fully briefed Xbox 360 system Live in summer time 2008.

Fifa 15 Coins PC

Fifa 15 Coins PS3

المثالي اون لاين said...

شركة تنظيف مجالس بالجبيل

شركة تنظيف موكيت بالجبيل