Monday, September 22, 2008

Everyone hates me!

Oh Monday.. its not your fault honey. If it were any other day in your place, i am sure everyone will hate that day. Come on cheer up, I hate to see you so sad. Listen, I just want you to know that we dont have anything personal against you. In fact, its not about you at all.

The problem is entirely on a different plane. I will try to explain. Well, I do not intend to scare you, but there is no other way to make you understand, I think i will have to say its name. Brace yourself, Monday, I will just whisper it in your ears. Its called..WORK. Oh sweetheart, please dont cry. No no baby, it wont hurt you, really it wont. It eats only people, sometimes it just stresses them out, it sucks up their personal life. It also puts in a lot of hate inside people, that makes people hate others, and thats how we hate you. You see the connection now? Does that make you feel better? Honey, believe me when I say, Its not at all about you, but I am sorry, we hate you.

You see its a completely different matter that I would not hate you so much if i just sat and finished that report my boss wanted instead of writing an ode of hate to you. But you know us, we are people, we are like that. We need someone to blame. As much as we hate you, we still need you. and besides 'blues' cannot sound better without you.

and hey, if it makes you feel any better, think of it this way, no other day enjoys so much of attention like you do. Who? Saturday and Sunday?? oh oh, they are just jealous of you. Dont you listen to what they say. You are the most popular. Do i like them? oh no i dont, not at all. Well, maybe just a little. but hey, remember - You are still the most popular. Everybody hates you! you are the best! Are you cute, you ask? Of course you are! you are the cutest of them all!

Monday is the best! who agrees with me? lets vote and cheer up poor monday!

6 comments:

Siluvai Amalan said...

my vote in favor of Lovey Monday

Niranjani Ravi said...

Uh,, noo,,, Monday is not a favourite (I like all days :D)... but Friday and Saturday have their own beauty..

Unknown said...

MONDAY - the day we all feel so fresh and used to start our work with high josh! So Monday is my most favorite as like Sunday :)

Niranjani Ravi said...

Hi.. I read ur comment on my blog... I think our poor bikes deserve some care for taking us wherever we want.. My bike's ok now :), it's very energetic :) we changed the battery

Anil Gurwara said...

My vote for friday.. :-)

Bala said...

Every day has something unique.....Monday is the start of the work week and the day we remember to send the pending replies to emails, call important people in business so on and so forth..... I feel more energized to start a work week, hence i like monday a lot......But then, I like the week end as much for different reasons....it is obvious....

The long sigh

"Oh thank you my darling" said the gentleman in his hoarse, yet strangely calming voice.  I involuntarily let out a long sigh that...