Thursday, April 12, 2007

Its money honey…

It’s funny to think how much these simple green papers matter! Though I would like to have loads of it, I just hate it for all the importance people give it! But I have to admit that this “hate” is because I still can’t think of many ways to lay my hands on enough of them. Haven’t you heard of the fox and the sour grapes story? ;)

Was just wondering…how much of money is there in the whole world? All currencies put together? What if I had all of it?











(no words because I just passed out)

Frankly, how much is too much? When do you think you will finally get convinced that you have enough money and that you don’t need any more of it?
Two possible answers: 1)Never 2)When you attain immortality

I don’t know about you, but since I do not have much hopes of attaining immortality, I think I fall in the “Never” category. After all it’s only fair. Money is like the elixir of energy in the world. Imagine a world minus money. No money, no reason to work, no joy of buying something new, no goals in life, no success, no motivation, NO NOTHING!!! It is scary, really! I am all for glorifying money, who cares if it is such an attention seeking entity, after all its worth it. Whatssay?

5 comments:

asha naren said...

i think in earlier days there were soemthing called barter system. may be we would have followed the same. but i think we would have not been so modern or developed.

Money is a motivation factor for any task.

Anil Gurwara said...

A good way to share your thoughts!
Keep writing..

R R R said...

good., its money all the way!!no comments against it!!

nice writing..kudos!

Anonymous said...

ha ha look who is talking...if u go across the comment you would find a most intresting a "MILLION DOLLAR" word - What if I had all of it?

hmmm the saying goes you cannot hide a scent by a veil...think weather you change yourself or the world with money.

Alin said...

thanks guys! for your comments.. yeah kingc, i know its just a crazy thought

The long sigh

"Oh thank you my darling" said the gentleman in his hoarse, yet strangely calming voice.  I involuntarily let out a long sigh that...