Monday, June 9, 2008

Lord of war

You can never force someone to fall in love, but you can definitely improve your odds

From movie 'lord of war'.

more:

the secret to survival, never go to war, especially with yourself

How many car salesman talk about their work? 

How many cigarette saleman? Both their products kill more people every year than mine. At least, mine has a safety switch. If those guys can leave there work at the office. So can I
(**the guys occupation is selling guns)

Google says Andrew Niccol wrote the script for this movie. If you happen to read this and if you know other movies (good ones) this person has directed/written, please let me know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sneha
IMDB has the answers u r looking for.
We watched Lord of War and found it a bit of a drag with some good ideas (sorry!). Deepa thinks that Mr.Cage has only one facial expression most of the time!. I dig the movie's dark theme. The writer's 'truman show' was better though.
Sumesh
PS: My blog must be a great secret 'cos I myself dont know where it is! :-)

Alin said...

truman show? :) thank you! will see where i can find that. lord of war - i felt was educative, in a way. I didnt think it was a good movie, but it certainly talks of something that i didnt know. but i sure liked the way the script was done. and anna, iam waiting to read your blog..
and Deepa chechi is right :)

The long sigh

"Oh thank you my darling" said the gentleman in his hoarse, yet strangely calming voice.  I involuntarily let out a long sigh that...